Another 12!

Here is another number.... A mosaic number 12 to replace these metal numerals.
Started off once again with a piece of mdf board measured and cut to size. 
Below you can see the board sealed dry and ready to be mosaiced in black and white tiles.
Once the numerals were properly measured and drawn in I begin cutting and glueing the lines with the black tiles.
Before glueing in the black pieces on the 1 and 2, I filled in the outer boarder with some of the white tiles. 
                 All that was left to be filled in on the front of the board was the white background.
The sides were the final pieces to be put in place. 
The final stage, grouting and cleaning. 
These are all the pictures I have for now.  I will update when I have more to upload. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Stay tuned!   ☺

Comments

Popular Posts